Antiques & Funk

Furniture, Lighting, Memorabilia, China, Curios, Deco, Sterling, Books, Advertising,

Instruments, Teak, Anything Old or Unusual

(204) 943-4782

Bison Books

Antiquarian, used, and out-of-print books.

(204) 947-5931

Dominion Auction and Antiques

Antiques, fine art & appraisals

(204) 477-5353

Vintage Veruca Antiques

Mid century modern design, art glass, antique porcelain, pottery, bone china, silver,

crystal, vintage & antique jewelry.

(204) 339-5301


Art City

Donated art supplies. Art City is a not-for-profit community art studio dedicated to providing people of all ages with innovative and professional art programming, free of charge. Art City’s primary goal is to provide space and tools for anyone who wishes to

express themselves creatively.

(204) 775-9856


ArtsJunktion helps marginalized children and families access pay-what-you-can art supplies and art workshops, AND supports the work of environmental sustainability through

creative reuse and waste diversion.

(204) 942-5865

Centre Flavie Laurent : FREE PICKUP

Brings assistance and comfort to the impoverished and the vulnerable by distributing at no

cost clothing, furniture and household items.

(204) 233-4936

Childrens Hospital Book Market

Drop off used books at any fire hall, that are then sold at two annual sales, April and September. Visit the website for the list of books they do not take, such as textbooks.

(204) 783-1125

Clothes Closet (closed during summer)

Provides work appropriate clothing, free of charge, to women who have either left an

abusive situation, or who are in a job training program and are preparing for job interviews.

(204) 284-9311

Era (Electronic Recycling Association)

Not for Profit Organization dedicated in reducing electronic waste through the reuse and

recycling of unwanted electronic/IT equipment. We refurbish it and donate to various charities and non-profit organizations.

  • Pick up (FREE OF CHARGE) all of your old IT & electronic equipment you don`t need any more at your site,

  • Remove all of your company`s data from computers according to NAID standards (free hard-drive wiping services plus data removal certificate, hard drive shredding service),

  • Recycle locally all of the equipment that cannot be reused.

(204) 272-8648 x 1032

Friends of the Winnipeg Public Library

Book donations! CD;s, DVD's, art prints and posters. Visit page for list of books they do not

take, such as textbooks.

(204) 488-3217

Goodwill (Princess location recommended)

Free pick ups of gently used household goods and furniture. They pick up WEEKLY!

(204) 943-6435

Habitat for Humanity

ReStores accept items such as windows, doors, paint, hardware, tools, lumber, lighting

fixtures, furniture and appliances.

(204) 233-5160

Hands of Hope

Provide furniture and household items to people in need. Must come from smoke and pet

free homes. Please phone to ask about free pick up service.

(204) 261-8607

International Hope Canada WILL PICK UP

Provides non-pharmaceutical medical supplies and equipment to impoverished countries where such items are in critically short supply. This is achieved through the collection and sharing of redundant but useable items donated by hospitals, nursing homes, other health

care facilities and agencies, as well as individuals.

(204) 774-1102

MCC Thrift Shops

MCC Thrift Shops support Mennonite Central Committee (MCC), a worldwide ministry of Anabaptist churches which shares God's love and compassion for all in the name of Christ by responding to basic human needs and working for peace and justice.

(204) 694-3669

Mother Earth Recycling

MER offers mattress, box springs, and e-waste pickup and drop off from residential homes, businesses, and industries across Manitoba. They provide meaningful training and employment opportunities to the Aboriginal community through environmentally

sustainable initiatives.

(204) 942-7900

Oyate Tipi

Non-profit organization which accepts donations of gently used household goods and


(204) 589-2265

RayInc - Resource Assistance for Youth

The RaY Level Up! Gift & Thrift is a premium boutique located in the heart of downtown Winnipeg. The shoppe showcases products by local artisans, vintage and thrift clothing, and furniture up-cycled by youth participants. The shoppe provides retail training and

work experience for youth in the Level Up! program.

(204) 783-5617

Salvation Army and

Accepts donations of gently used household goods and furniture.


Siloam Mission

Visit website for specific needs.

(204) 956-4344

SSCOPE/Treasures Thrift Shop

Two community thrift stores serving the North End, Centennial and Point Douglas, offering gently used items at exceptional prices. Sscopes also offers a wide variety of services such

as lawn care, snow clearing, delivery, and ewaste services.

(204) 987-6300

The Nearly New Shop

Since 1953, thrift shop run by volunteers of The McKinnon Guild. A project of the The Children's Hospital Guild of Manitoba. Clothes, books, small household items, toys and


(204) 772-3629